Doctors on Duty – A Preferred Occupational Medicine Provider in Marina, CA
Occupational medicine is necessary for a strong and productive workforce – and at Doctors on Duty, we’re proud to provide a comprehensive range of occupational healthcare services here in Marina, California. Whether you’re an employer looking to schedule on-site appointments for your entire staff, or an employee looking for care for a work-related injury, you can turn to Doctors on Duty for all the services you need.
In partnership with the Salinas Valley Memorial Healthcare System, we offer a number of occupational medicine services, including:
- Annual physicals, post-offer examinations, return to work examinations, and immigration physicals
- Audiometric screenings, vision screenings, and pulmonary function tests
- Laboratory and X-ray services
- Department of Transportation services, including DOT exams and DOT drug and alcohol testing
- Environmental exposure monitoring, respirator tests, HAMZAT testing, audiometric testing, and cholinesterase monitoring
Our physicians can also provide care for injuries that occur on the job, such as minor lacerations and fractures. Patients can visit our Marina walk-in clinic from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday, and see a physician without an appointment.
No matter what services are required, we’re able to provide them at extremely affordable rates. Additionally, we’re happy to help with all of the insurance paperwork that must be filed for a workers compensation claim, streamlining the process for all parties involved.
For more information about the occupational medicine services we offer throughout Marina, CA, and other nearby cities, contact Doctors on Duty today.